Make a Difference in the World
There is something truly rewarding in knowing that you have made a positive difference in another person’s life. If you desire to do work that matters and provide services in a supportive environment that ensures lifelong learning, skill development, and community integration, New England Village offers a range of employment opportunities to begin or further your career in human services.
Our People Make Our Culture
There is no question that New England Village’s talented, committed and compassionate staff is what makes this organization so exceptional. Using a person-centered approach and offering cutting-edge programs designed to teach and facilitate individual choice, the dedicated employees at New England Village create a respectful, enriching, and supportive environment for every person served. They work collaboratively with NEV families, who are important members of each individual’s support team.
Recognizing how integral quality staff is to the well-being of the individuals we serve, New England Village’s management and board of directors have made a commitment to being the Human Services Employer of Choice in our region. This is being accomplished by offering the following:
- Comprehensive and generous benefit programs, including staff wellness and employee appreciation initiatives
- Staff training and development programs and career advancement opportunities
- Regular, ongoing recognition for valued contributions
- A high level of supervisory support
NEV firmly believes that every person deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, including our staff. We are committed to equity and inclusion across race, gender identity or expression, age, religion, and disability status.
Open Positions at New England Village
NEV values its employees and offers a comprehensive and generous benefit package that includes:
- 403b with company match
- Health, Vision, Dental with generous contribution toward medical insurance premiums
- Flexible Savings Account and HRA
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, and LTD
- Tuition Remission Program and Tuition Reimbursement program
- Free on-site gym with pool, free wellness classes (yoga, Zumba, and more!)
- Generous Paid Time Off for work-life balance
We offer a wide variety of schedules as well as relief positions. Employees who work 30 hours per week are eligible for full benefits.
This video demonstrates how one man’s life is changed for the better through the interactions and support provided by dedicated staff.